We are looking for a Legal Secretary with immediate availability to join our busy firm in Wellington.
- Legal secretarial support for partners and solicitors
- Document and file management
- Financial administration
- Administrative support
- Strong technical skills with experience in Microsoft Office tools (outlook, word, excel and powerpoint) and legal document management tools
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of legal billing processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a law firm
- Experience with legal documents and practice management IT systems
- An understanding of tikanga and te reo Māori and/or a commitment to develop knowledge of tikanga and te reo Māori
Queries and applications
Click here to view the Job Description. All applicants should send a cover letter outlining suitability for the role and a curriculum vitae setting out skills and experience relevant to the role to the Practice Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5pm on Thursday 23 June 2022. Starting date ASAP.